Subject: RE: [xacml] Re: postpone vote on WSPL

Colleagues,

These were all private communications, based on a private straw
poll by myself of TC members.  While WSPL appears to have strong
support from a majority of TC members, it appears we do not have
the necessary 2/3 majority at this time.  Only one objector was
specific, saying WSPL is outside the scope of XACML and is
inconsistent with WS-Policy.  One early public comment was