Subject: Re: [xacml] Motion to approve WSPL as CD

See http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200307/msg00080.html, where I
posted the IP statement back in July.  The same statement holds for the
current draft.  We intend this to be a specification that is royalty-free
to implement and use.

Anne Anderson

"Anthony Nadalin" <drsecure@us.ibm.com> wrote:
>Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 16:45:18 -0500
>

>I still have not seen a declaration of IP, please post. Also I will ask
>that the OASIS board review the document to determine scope issues relative
>to this TC's charter.
>
>Anthony Nadalin | work 512.436.9568 | cell 512.289.4122
>

>|---------+---------------------------->
>|         |           Tim Moses        |
>|         |           <tim.moses@entrus|
>|         |           t.com>           |
>|         |                            |
>|         |           09/29/2003 04:23 |
>|         |           PM               |
>|---------+---------------------------->
>
>>----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
>  |       To:       "'XACML'" <xacml@lists.oasis-open.org>
>  |       cc:
>  |       Subject:  [xacml] Motion to approve WSPL as CD
>
>>----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
>

>Colleagues - Draft 4 of WSPL is available ...
>
>http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xacml/download.php/3661/draft-x
>
>acml-wspl-04-1.pdf
>
>I consider it sufficiently mature for Committee Draft status.  Therefore, I
>make the following motions ...
>
>1. The XACML Technical Committee approves Draft 4 of the XACML profile for
>Web-services as an OASIS Committee Draft.
>
>2. The XACML Technical Committee instructs the editor of the XACML profile
>for Web-services to format Draft 4 as a Committee Draft.
>
>3. The XACML Technical Committee agrees to submit the resulting Committee
>Draft to a public review period in accordance with OASIS procedures.
>
>I request a seconder and that the chairs establish the necessary KAVI
>ballot
>to vote on these motions.
>
>Thanks a lot.  All the best.  Tim.

>the OASIS TC), go to
>http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xacml/members/leave_workgroup.php
>.
>

>To unsubscribe from this mailing list (and be removed from the roster of the
>OASIS TC), go to
>http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xacml/members/leave_workgroup.php.

Anne H. Anderson                 Anne.Anderson@sun.com
Sun Microsystems Laboratories    781-442-0928
Burlington, MA  USA