Subject: Re: [xacml] Draft minutes

Hi Tony,

You know that I am very worried about all that IP related stuff with all these
submissions, and I've seen you pounding on this particular issue for some time now.

Maybe I'm just naive, but could you please explain in some more detail what
you're worried about?

(sincerely, my feeling is that if you're concerned about possible IP from
others, then I should be !)

Regards, Frank.