Subject: Re: [xacml] Draft minutes

I can't post links as the WSS-TC Discussion group has been removed. Maybe
Tim has kept some items around ? If not, then I'm not sure how we track
this down.

Anthony Nadalin | work 512.436.9568 | cell 512.289.4122

|         |           Bill Parducci    |
|         |           <bill.parducci@ov|
|         |           erxeer.com>      |
|         |           10/06/2003 10:10 |
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                                                |
  |       To:       "'XACML'" <xacml@lists.oasis-open.org>                                                                                         |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                                      |
  |       Subject:  Re: [xacml] Draft minutes                                                                                                      |
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

i believe that all of us in the TC are in agreement with this. in the
interest of expediency can you post any links raising potential
conflicts or specific concerns that you have so that we can explore the
ramifications directly?

thanks

Anthony Nadalin wrote:

> As you know IBM's position is that all web services specification should
be
> made RF. Why I worry is that I don't want to go down the path of working
on
> an input document and later find out that it has IP from previous
authors.

the OASIS TC), go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xacml/members/leave_workgroup.php
.