Subject: oasis-xacml-v2.0-LDAP_profile-wd-01

Colleagues - Attached is the first working draft of an LDAP profile.
Actually, this is a bit presumptuous of me - I should have styled it as a
"contribution", rather than a working draft.  For this, I beg forgiveness.

Let's be clear, this draft contains mistakes.  I hope only that it describes
a proposed approach sufficiently well to facilitate discussion.

I claim that this submission qualifies this work for inclusion in the XACML
2.0 work program.

Looking forward to seeing you all at the face-to-face.

All the best.  Tim.

Tim Moses
613.270.3183

xacml_v2.0_LDAP-profile_wd_01.pdf