Subject: Status issue with 42. Requests [on] hierarchical resource

If a Request asks for access to multiple nodes under a given node
in a hierarchical resource, XACML currently has a way of
returning a separate Result for each sub-node.

We have a problem in the case where there are no sub-nodes under
a given node for which access to all "children" or "descendents"
is being requested.  XACML needs a way to return a status for the
response as a whole, indicating there there are no results, or
something like that.  At the same time, we would like to avoid
have any overall status conflict with individual status values in
Results.