Subject: Re: [xacml] problem with status detail

> Seth there are problems with your approach. below.

Polar - you missed my point. I was talking specifically about the
missing-attribute status data in a Result, and what the PDP is supposed
to return. Becuase an Attribute must have an AttributeValue tag, I
believe that it's now impossible for the PDP to return status data that
specifies a missing attribute without including acceptable values for
that attribute. This is a problem.

Please read my original posting again, and let me know if you agree and
if you have any thoughts about the best way to proceed.

seth