Subject: Re: [xacml] Groups - cs-xacml-specification-1.1.doc uploaded

Steve Anderson wrote:

> I know I've asked this before, but can the spelling of my name be corrected?  Sorry to be so vain.
> --
> Steve Anderson
> OpenNetwork

ok, i have taken the editorial liberty of changing your name and posting
both the msword and pdf versions of the file to the XACML documents page
('Specifications and Working Drafts' section).

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xacml/documents.php

not sure if this coincides with the version that is in the 'repository',
but i hesitate to correct that since there seems to be a fair amount of
voodoo involved with operating on those documents due to kavi...er,
specialness.