Subject: Request Context Attribute question

Q1: How is equality amongst attributes defined? Which components matter?
    attribute-id
    data-type
    issuer
    issue-instant?
    attribute-value

We only have facility to match on attribute-id, data-type, and issuer,
correct?

Q2: Do we have a requirement for multiple EQUAL attributes? (i.e. the same
    attribute-id, data-type, issuer, (issuer-instant?), AND THE SAME
    VALUE?

    To phrase it differently, For example, does anybody have a requirement
    to get 3 attributes of the same value?

Cheers,
-Polar