Subject: RE: [xacml] clarification on Item 29

Seth - That's consistent with my understanding.  All the best.  Tim.

-----Original Message-----
From: Seth Proctor [mailto:Seth.Proctor@Sun.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2003 2:34 PM
To: xacml@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [xacml] clarification on Item 29

I have a quick question about #29 (Policy Authority Delegation). Discussing
this with Anne today, our understanding is that this item is not planned for
inclusion in 2.0, and that it is instead moving towards a separate profile.
Is that correct?

Thanks

seth

ps  I have comments to add to this work item, but I'm trying to get my items
finished first :)

OASIS TC), go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xacml/members/leave_workgroup.p
hp.