Subject: Re: [xacml] Proposed Agenda - January 8

i could be wrong but i believe there were only two approaches being considered:

1. specific declaration (michiharu)
2. generalized reference (polar)

...and the decision was which direction to follow. in retrospect i believe that
you correct however in that there we may be awaiting a formal proposal. either
way i would like to use this time to discuss this even if we are not in a
position to vote on the adoption.