Subject: OASIS List Trouble. Forwarded message from Polar Humenn.

--- Begin Message ---

Anne, Can you please post to the XACML list.

Is anybody else having the following problem with the OASIS lists? I've
been able to post to the list without a problem until about last month.

My email address is "polar@syr.edu". Simple university mail forwarding
system. My "From:" address in my email contains that address
"polar@syr.edu", of which is what I tell my mailer to do.

However, over the past month, the OASIS list manager is rejecting my email
because it thinks it is coming from "polar@greene.case.syr.edu", which is
not an E-mail address, just merely an account I have on a Debian Linux box
in my office where I read and send mail, besides to a lot of other things.

Their solution was to change my "Primary E-mail" address on the OASIS to
"polar@greene.case.syr.edu". But like I said, that is not an email
address, so any mail sent to that machine and account will end up in the
bit bucket, not where I want it to.

I noticed that Scott Proctor and Rebekah were having similiar problems
before, was there a fix on the OASIS side?

Cheers,
-Polar
--- End Message ---