Subject: Re: [xacml] Proposed agenda - February 5 TC meeting

Good evening folks!

A couple of notes on the agenda:

1)  Work Item #37.

a)  I am fine with the text as it stands in WD 05 regarding multiple
attribute values.  I don't believe I explicitly stated in my response to
Tim, dated 01/21/04 that I was fine with the modifications.  I'll do that
now :).  I did, however, pose a question regarding the intended approach for
StatusDetailType.  I'd like to ensure my understanding of that approach is
correct, if someone could confirm?

b)  On 01/07/04, I sent the list a series of questions on the current
dealings with attributes in the XACML draft.  I'd hope that someone might
have a chance to review/respond to those questions.

2)  Work Item #58
Anne sent a first draft of a schema on 01/28/04.  I responded with a few
comments and questions to which Anne also responded.  If we make it this far
down the Work Item list, I'd hope we can use that proposal and those
comments as basis for discussion.

Talk to you all in the am.

Rebekah

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xacml/members/leave_workgroup.php>