Subject: RE: [xacml] XACML Profile for Role Based Access Control (RBAC)

Attached is a version that uses "Committee Draft".  It specifies
the Location for the file as the same URL used previously, but
with the file name changed from cs-* to cd-*.  I will request
this URL from the OASIS webmaster.

Anne

On 13 February, Hal Lockhart writes: RE: [xacml] XACML Profile for Role Based Access Control (RBAC)