Subject: RE: [xacml] Removing A7 - A11

Polar - I propose moving A.3 Structured Types, A.5 Bags and A.6. Expressions
to Section 7.  In the case of Structured Types, a reference from each
definition of Attribute Value would be necessary.  I'll ensure that no
normative requirements, that are not duplicated elsewhere, are dropped by
the deletion of sections from Appendix A.

Of course, this is all just a ploy to ensure that someone proof-reads WD 06.

All the best.  Tim.

-----Original Message-----
From: Polar Humenn [mailto:polar@syr.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2004 3:27 PM
To: Tim Moses
Cc: 'Seth Proctor'; 'XACML'

If that is the case, then other sections seem to be misplaced as well. For
example, should A.3 Structured Types go under <AttributeValue> duplicated
each in the Policy and the Context sections?

As sections 5 and 6 are listed by element type only, what about how we
describe A.5 Bags and A.6. Expressions, which are relevant to many "element"
types?

In any case, the normative requirements in sections A.7-A.11 shouldn't be
removed completely. They should be *moved* to the appropriate place.

Cheers,
-Polar