Subject: Draft 7

Greetings,

For the most part, I've read the draft and I have a lot of comments, some
editorial, others more problematic. I was thinking about how to go about
it. Should I modify the spec with change bars and comments, or should I
post them all in one email, or in separate emails for further discussion?

Cheers,
-Polar