Subject: Re: [xacml] Summary of issues: WI#10. Parameters for CombiningAlgorithms

Polar Humenn wrote:
> A bit contrived, let's say the way you combine the rules depends upon the
> age difference between the potential bride and the groom. If the age
> difference is below -10, you want to perform a deny overrides on the
> rules, between -2 and 3, use a majority of Permits over Denies, and more
> than 10, a permit overrides.

Thanks for the example. Do we have other real examples? Michiharu, since
I think you originally proposed parameters, do you have any real use
cases that look like this? I can see how this gets used, but I also see
how it could make it much harder to understand how a policy is making
its decisions...

seth