Subject: XACML Core Spec

Hi,

Sorry I didn't get to it by yesterday's deadline, my dad ended up in
emergency surgery over the weekend. (He's okay, but it will bring up a
point with obligations later).

Attached are the editorial changes to the spec.

Also, since it was prudent to have the CombinerParameter proposal finished
by yesterday's dead line, I took the liberty to include it in this
document, of what Michiharu and I seemed to agree about. They include:

    <CombinerParameters>
    <RuleCombinerParameters>
    <PolicyCombinerParameters>
    <PolciySetCombinerParametrs>

and the changes and definitions throughout the spec.

I left change tracking on, so if MS Word has any way to search for
these. They appear in blue.

Man, I cannot stand MS Word! It is the most difficult program to work with
than I have ever. At one point I was chasing the screen around. It kept
kicking like a Mexican jumping bean. What's up with that? And I really
wish it would stop assuming what I'm trying to do.

Back to my OMG specs and Framemaker. Whew!

Cheers,
-Polar

oasis-xacml-2.0-core-spec-wd-07-polar-01.zip