Subject: RE: [xacml] BPEL from EPAL

Seth - OK.  It sounds like it doesn't add legitimacy.  So, I should adopt
the stance that the notion doesn't require additional legitimization ;-).

All the best.  Tim.

-----Original Message-----
From: Seth Proctor [mailto:Seth.Proctor@Sun.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2004 10:56 AM
To: Tim Moses
Cc: 'XACML'

On Tue, 2004-04-13 at 10:26, Tim Moses wrote:
> Colleagues - Does this add legitimacy to the notion of deriving a
> management policy from an authorization policy, as we have described
> in WSPL?  All the best.  Tim.
>
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/epalbpel/

I'm all for what you describe, but I'm not sure if this sourceforge page
adds any data...it's been inactive since creation, has no users or mailing
lists, and I can't really tell if it's producing anything. Have you been in
touch with the project creator? It would be useful to know if this is active
work..

seth