Subject: Re: [Re: [xacml] obligations & error conditions] - PROPOSAL

based on these two points alone (PEPs making decisions/PEP modifying decisions
on the fly) i fear that we are getting further way from agreement rather than
closer. i think that this is going to have to be worked out on a white board at
the f2f unless you can come up with a succinct proposal for modifications to the
spec before then. either way, i can feel our discussion circling and that tells
me that we need to get the rest of the TC to take a look at this ;o)

+++

Polar Humenn wrote:

> Now, you are getting it. The PEP is free to make that access control
> decision.
[...]