Subject: Re: [xacml] Some issues we should decide in tomorrow's call

On Wed, 2004-04-14 at 14:11, Tim Moses wrote:
> Colleagues - Let's try to clear up (and vote on) these issues during
> tomorrow's TC call (in the listed order).  Any others?  Reaction welcome.
> All the best.  Tim.
>
> 1. Obligations in rules - in or out?

I think we need a clear final proposal for exactly how these would work.
I'm happy to work with Michiharu on getting this together (since I think
I understand what he wants). Personally, I would vote for not supporting
Obligations in Rules, but I wouldn't want to force that vote until the
proposal was clear.

The related issue, obviously, is whether we need to re-investigate
Obligations in general. I'd rather not get into that at today's meeting.

> 2. Hierarchical resources - accept Anne's proposal?

I agree with Daniel that it's a little quick to vote on something just
submitted. I'd like some time to review Anne's latest email first.

> 3. IP address match functions - accept Anne's proposal?

I haven't seen much discussion on the list about this point...

> 4. Concatenate functions - accept Anne's proposal?

...or about this one. Does anyone have feelings one way or the other?

> 5. Base policy - in or out of scope?

See my previous email on this topic. I think they're in, based on Anne's
proposed re-wording.

seth