Subject: Two additional references for XACML 2.0

I think it would be good for us to reference the IETF and
DMTF/CIM standards from which the concepts and terminology for
"PDP" and "PEP" come.  Not only is this a common question ("did
you guys define this term?"), but if would also be appropriate
for us to acknowledge our source.  I suggest we also relate these
to the corresponding ISO/IEC terms, since another common question
is "How do these fit with ADF and AEF?"

This could be accomplished by appending text like the following
to the existing definitions in our Glossary:

  Policy decision point (PDP) - <existing def>.  This term is
  defined in a joint effort by the IETF Policy Framework Working
  Group and the Distributed Management Task Force (DMTF)/Common
  Information Model (CIM) in [RFC3198].  This term corresponds to
  "Access Decision Function" (ADF) in [ISO10181-3].

  Policy enforcement point (PEP) - <existing def>.  This term is
  defined in a joint effort by the IETF Policy Framework Working
  Group and the Distributed Management Task Force (DMTF)/Common
  Information Model (CIM) in [RFC3198].  This term corresponds to
  "Access Enforcement Function" (AEF) in [ISO10181-3].

The corresponding references are:

  [RFC3198] IETF RFC 3198: Terminology for Policy-Based Management,
  November 2001. http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3198.txt

  [ISO10181-3] ISO/IEC 10181-3:1996 Information technology -- Open
      Systems Interconnection -- Security frameworks for open
      systems: Access control framework.