Subject: Inputs to rfc822Name-match

Colleagues - How do people feel about making both inputs to the
rfc822Name-match function of type rfc822Name (just as both inputs to the
x500Name-match function are of type x500Name)?

I am not certain whether all valid values for the first parameter to the
function are strictly names, as defined by RFC 822.  Nevertheless, I see
advantages in considering them legal values according to the
urn:oasis:names:tc:xacml:2.0:data-type:rfc822Name definition.

Thoughts?

All the best.  Tim.

Tim Moses
613.270.3183