Subject: RE: [xacml] Minutes of 20 May 2004 XACML Focus Group

I'm sorry I was not more clear.  The discussion about a std URI
syntax for hierarchical resources was *in addition to* the
proposal to supply "resource-ancestor" and "resource-parent"
Attributes.  The new syntax just allows still more ways to state
policies that will apply to hierarchical resources.

Anne

On 20 May, Daniel Engovatov writes: RE: [xacml] Minutes of 20 May 2004 XACML Focus Group