Subject: XACML Profile of SAML V2.0 Attributes, Draft 03

Attached is yet another revision of the 22-normative-line profile
we are doing for the SSTC.  The profile is directed at SAML
Attribute generators who want to generate Attributes that can be
used in XACML processing.

The only change in this version was to change "URI reference" to
"URI or URI reference" and to delete a redundant attempt to say
that the value of the Attribute Name must be a URI.

Eve Maler says a "URI reference" is a URI or a URI with a
"#<internal name>" appendix.  She says that term is carefully
defined in the SSTC glossary.  I think we are allowing
AttributeId values to be URI references, so I said "URI or URI
reference" just to be extra clear.

XACML Profile of SAML V2.0 Attributes, Draft 03