Subject: RE: [xacml] Comment on hierarchical Resource

Michiharu's proposal does not "break the notion of bag of same
typed elements".  He proposed DataType "anyURI" for the reference
to the entire document, and DataType "xpath-expression" for the
reference to the particular portion of the document to be
accessed.  A ResourceAttributeDescriptor must include the
DataType, and so the resulting bag would only contain the
resource-id Attributes of the designated type.

I objected to this aspect of Michiharu's proposal on other
grounds, however: they are referring to two different things.
See my first response in Michiharu's "Comment on hierarchical
Resource" thread for more on this.

Anne

On 1 June, Daniel Engovatov writes: RE: [xacml] Comment on hierarchical Resource