Subject: Re: [xacml] list of XACML papers on our TC web page?

On 15 June, Anthony Nadalin writes: Re: [xacml] list of XACML papers on our TC web page?
 > Sounds like a good idea, couple of questions:
 >
 > (1) Do we have to get approval from OASIS ?

E-mail sent to Karl Best.

 > (2) Do we post all papers, positive and negative ?

In the interests of being open, I would say all.  My proposal is
just for academic papers, and not for industry analyst reports,
vendor white papers, etc..  If academic papers have negative
comments about XACML, then I think it would help the XACML TC if
we were aware of them.  We could always write up a rebuttal and
post it if we feel a paper has really missed the point.