Subject: Comments on XACML 2.0 Working Draft 11

Attached is a marked up copy of Section 7 and the References from
XACML 2.0 Working Draft 11.  The marks represent my comments.
The Section numbering may be incorrect, since I tried to delete
large blocks of text where I had no comments.

I had minor, primarily editorial comments on Sections
  7.2.1 Structured Attributes
  7.2.3 Multivalued Attributes
  7.2.4 Attribute Matching
  7.3   Expression Evaluation (get rid of
          <SubjectAttributeSelector> - no such thing)
  7.8   Condition Evaluation

I had more substantive comments on the following Sections:

  7.6   Target Evaluation

        The current text omits the disjunctive <Subject>,
        <Resource>, <Action>, and <Environment> level of
        evaluation.  I have proposed text.  I also supplied
        decision tables for <Target>, <Subjects>, <Subject>, and
        <SubjectMatch> (with note saying <Resources>, etc. are
        analogous).

  7.12  Hierarchical Resources

        I proposed text we could use to replace most of this
        section if the Profiles for Hierarchical Resources and
        Requests for Multiple Resources are approved.