Subject: Link to OpenGroup regexp syntax specification

The OpenGroup Regular Expression definition is in
http://www.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/007908799/xbd/re.html

This defines "regular expression" syntax and "extended regular
expression" syntax.  I used to know what extended adds, but can't
remember right now.

Anne

On 24 June, Michiharu Kudoh writes: [xacml] URI-match function proposal