Subject: Re: [xacml] Proposed agenda - July 22 TC meeting

Could we please deal with that issuer issue first thing on the call
please...

(it's my daughter's 4th birthday tomorrow, and I prefer to spend some
time with her during breakfast instead of you all ;-)

-Frank.

--
Frank Siebenlist               franks@mcs.anl.gov
The Globus Alliance - Argonne National Laboratory