Subject: RE: [xacml] Six issues

Hi Tim, and other XACML-ites.

I thought I would comment on Tim's #6, below, and remark on the
"host" matching, as well.  I have probably only studied this
enough to be dangerous, and not enough to add actual value to the
discussion, so if what I say is garbage, then please dispose of
properly, and accept my appology for wasting folks' time.  In any
case, here goes ...