Subject: RE: [xacml] New profile drafts: Hierarchical Resources and MultipleResources

We don't have special URI's to indicate whether a system supports
any particular AttributeId.  I don't want to create something
just for these two Attributes.  They are treated by the PDP just
like any other Attribute.

If you want to say a system supports resource-ancestors or
resource-parents, I suggest you use the URI of the AttributeId
itself.

Anne

On 3 August, Daniel Engovatov writes: RE: [xacml] New profile drafts: Hierarchical Resources and Multiple Resources