Subject: RE: [xacml] xpath-expression datatype

Now, I wonder, why the change to "#string". I know it's the fact that they
*are* strings.  However, they are special strings, i.e. all XPATH
expressions are strings, but NOT all strings are XPATH expressions.

Is there any special reason to make them strings? Such as you want to
concatenate them or something?

-Polar