Subject: new RBAC profile working draft

Colleagues,

I think enough people have found the RBAC profile useful (and are
actually using it) that it should be progressed.  I deleted the
sections that attempted to deal with Separation of Duty, however,
since a different approach is really required for that.  The
other changes from Working Draft 02 are editorial:

1. Updated titles and URLs in references
2. Changed document id to conform to current OASIS guidelines
3. Changed "&function;string-match" to "&function;string-equal"
   in examples (this was an error)
4. Changed title to reflect that it now deals only with "core"
   and "hierarchical" RBAC
5. Mentioned reduction in scope in the "Scope" section; said a
   future profile may address Separation of Duty.

I hope this can be approved as a Committee Draft along with the
Hierarchical Resource profile and the Multiple Resource profile
since the changes are minor (and mainly removal of sections).

The PDF format copy is attached.  I have submitted a zip file
containing PDF, SXW, and HTML formats to the repository at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/9382/RBAC-profile.zip
and the TC web page link has been updated to point to that.

access_control-xacml-2.0-rbac_profile1-spec-wd-03.pdf