Subject: RE: [xacml] Process for XACML 2.0 - Need Attestations

Hal - Entrust will attest.  All the best.  Tim.

-----Original Message-----
From: Hal Lockhart [mailto:hlockhar@bea.com]
Sent: Monday, November 08, 2004 12:24 PM
To: xacml@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [xacml] Process for XACML 2.0 - Need Attestations

The public review of XACML 2.0 has closed. Only a couple of comments were
received and they were clarifying or editorial in nature. Therefore I
propose that the editors go ahead and make the indicated corrections.

Our plan was to move forward this Thursday to revote the specs as Committee
Drafts and submit them to OASIS in time to meet the Nov 15 deadline.
However, in order to do this, we need three organizational members to attest
"that they are successfully using the specification consistently with the
OASIS IPR Policy".

BEA intends to so attest. Are there any organizations which are willing to
do so this week? If not, we will defer the submission to OASIS until a later
date. We may still wish to vote the specs to Committee Draft on Thursday.

Hal

OASIS TC), go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xacml/members/leave_workgroup.p
hp.