Subject: [Fwd: [xacml] Groups - XACML 2.0 Normative Documents(XACML-2.0-CD-ALL.zip) modified]

Colleagues,

My apologies for two erroneous document notices.  The correct locations
for the zip files containing the XACML 2.0 files we are submitting to
OASIS for consideration as OASIS Standards are:

1. ALL XACML 2.0 documents (includes non-normative document formats,
separate example files, etc.):
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xacml/download.php/10570/XACML-2.0-CD-ALL.zip

  or the publicly accessible URL:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/10570/XACML-2.0-CD-ALL.zip

2. Just the normative XACML 2.0 documents (pdf format specs and schema
files):
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xacml/download.php/10571/XACML-2.0-CD-NORMATIVE.zip

  or the publicly accessible URL:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/10571/XACML-2.0-CD-NORMATIVE.zip

First I listed the description and title of the ALL file as being just
normative, then I fixed the description, but not the title.  I should
wait until I finish my tea before trying to work in the mornings :-)

--- Begin Message ---
Information about the document named XACML 2.0 Normative Documents
(XACML-2.0-CD-ALL.zip) has been modified by Ms Anne Anderson.

Document Description:
This zip file contains all XACML 2.0 documents that are being submitted for
consideration as an OASIS Standard.  This includes both the normative
documents and non-normative examples, non-normative document formats, etc.

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xacml/download.php/10570/XACML-2.0-CD-ALL.zip

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xacml/document.php?document_id=10570