Subject: Re: [xacml] Proposed agenda - January 6 TC meeting

Colleagues,

Let's put "meeting time" on the agenda as well.  We revisit this
periodically, trying to balance CA and Japan, and we should be sure we
have the best balance possible now.  Just for reference, according to my
time zone converter:

8am Tokyo      = 3pm CA = 6pm Boston/Ottawa
midnight Tokyo = 7am CA = 10am Boston/Ottawa

Anne

--
Anne H. Anderson               Anne.Anderson@sun.com
Sun Microsystems Labs          1-781-442-0928