Subject: [xacml] Experimental delegation available

The experimental administrative delegation extensions I mentioned
earlier are now available at http://www.sics.se/isl/pbr/xacml/index.html

I wasn't sure whether it is preferred to post the document here or on
the web somewhere, so I put at our own website for now.

There is a Word document that details how to implement delegation in
XACML and an implementation of it for the Sun xacml implementation.

Let me know what you think or if something is wrong. The implementation
is not 100% complete, but should be enough to try things out. All
feedback is very welcome. In particular, let me know if the
documentation is understandable for anyone but me. :-)

Now, I need some sleep...

Best Regards, Erik