Subject: TC Focus Group schedule change proposal, please weigh in.

In order to provide increased opportunity to participate in TC
discussions I would like to propose that the time of the Focus Group
meetings be changed to the following:

Tokyo      CA     Boston/Ottawa     Sweden
8am        3pm    6pm               midnight

This does not affect the date on which Focus Group meetings are held
(they will remain bi-weekly, alternating with the Plenary meeting).

The next Focus Group meeting is scheduled for February 10 and if the TC
decides to accept this proposal the meeting will be held at the
respective times above.

Rather than invoke the Kavi participation calculator (which still
complains about voter participation from 2 years ago) I am asking for a
simple vote on the list.