Subject: Re: [xacml] xacml-like authz processing in globus

No, I won't be able to join this afternoon on the telcon because of a
workshop I'm attending. I remember mentioning it during last call, but
that info may not have made it into the minutes... sorry about that.

That presentation link was indeed a stale - here is one that should work
better:

http://www.mcs.anl.gov/~franks/GW05/GW05-XACMLandGlobus-Demo.ppt.pdf
http://tinyurl.com/4pa3y

(guess it wasn't a popular download as you were the first to alert me ;-)

Regards, Frank.