Subject: Re: [xacml] Brief summary of yesterday's focus group call

Frank,

The notes for the focus group meeting which were posted state "We briefly
discussed the 'generalization' draft.  There were no objections to the
direction it is taking."
This appears to be the first time this question has been asked. Why do you
feel that it is inappropriate for a working group member that was not at
the meeting to make it clear that there are objections?

Thanks,
Mike