Subject: Erik absent from focus group this week

All,

I will not be able to join the focus group meeting this week and I will
also not be able to work on the delegation draft until after the next TC
meeting.

For the next draft I intend to focus on making the descriptive text more
clear and consistent. Although the processing model and schema fragments
are consistent now (as far as I know), the descriptive text is still a bit
messy. We need to come up with consistent terminology and mental models to
use for the descriptions. Any suggestions are most welcome, but lacking
any input, I will do my best on my own. :-)

I am not planning to add any new features for the next draft, since I
would rather wait with that until the basics are well defined and
explained.

Best regards, Erik