Subject: Re: [xacml] New open issues

I have updated the open issues list so that completed items are marked
as such. I also updated some of the issues themselves to reflect the
current formulation of them. For instance I renamed LaterDelegate to
IndirectDelegate. Is this ok? An alternative would to always leave the
text as it is, but add corrections below the text, so we see the full
history, but would clutter things down in the long run, and besides the
Wiki gives us the history.

I found it time consuming to create links to the varius drafts in which
the issues were resolved, so I didn't create links as Bill suggested.
Would people like to have the links, or is it ok to just write the
number of the draft?

/Erik