Subject: Issues for next draft?

All,

What should we do for the next draft? I think it would be nice to get
some of the misc features done. What is the concensus on the following
issues?

5. Policy statements and attribute assertions in the request context.

6. Identity attributes

7. Maximum delegation depth in the request context

8. Alternate owner-policy-statement to determine sentinel

10. Obligations in administrative policies.

18. IndirectDelegateIssues: Should we define an attribute id for the
policy issue instant?

26. Reduction of deny: I would like to start working on this. Should we
aim to include something on that in the next draft already?