Subject: Re: [xacml] [Fwd: [xacml-users] SAML statement extension for XACML]

Hi Argyn,

It appears that a substitionGroup is the only XML mechanism that will
allow us to extend the SAML schema with two new "saml:Statement" types
(for XACMLAuthzDecisionStatement and XACMLPolicyStatement) that can then
be used as one of the choices for a "saml:Assertion".  SAML defines an
"AbstractStatementType" with "abstract" = "true", but you can't include
a type as one of the elements in a "choice".

Do you have an alternative way to accomplish this?

Anne