Subject: some conformance tests changes planned: IIC86 and other logical tests

I want to modify several tests on logical functions in the conformance test suite, such as IIC086-IIC090. These tests are intended to check logical funactions like OR and AND. However, they also contain call to rfc822Name-match function. The problem is that RFC822Name class is a little tricky to implement, and it has its won dedicated tests such as IIC082. So, I think that logical tests should be decoupled from rfc822Name tests. For now, I'm going to replace rfc822Name with string attributes in the mentioned logical tests. String functions are pretty trivial to implement.

Let me know if there are any objections.

Argyn