Subject: FW: Timezone note published

We should consider referencing this note for our date/time operation
semantics.  (Though we probably should not relax our rules about what
forms of date/time values are used in comparison and other operations)

[quote]
The i18n core wg has published the note on time zone handling, which you

wanted to reference from the functions and operators spec. I hope that
this is still in time.

Best regards,

Felix

http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/NOTE-timezone-20051013/