Subject: Revocation

All,

I have put up a page on the wiki about revocation models. This is issue
22. (BTW I changed it back to open. It seems to have been closed by
mistake.)

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xacml/RightToRevoke

(There is also a link from the issues list.)

Please let me know what you think about the issue. In particular, let me
know if you don't understand my description of the issue. :-)

I would be happy to talk about this during the focus meeting, but let me
know if you intend to show up. I don't usually call in anymore since the
last three times I did, I was the only one on the line. :-(

Best regards,