Subject: Issues for the next delegation draft

All,

Here are the things that are on my list of things to do for the next
draft(s):

1. Minor changes based on the F2F.
2. Franks stuff.
3. The open target.
4. Reduction of deny.
5. Revocation.

1 is quite minor since most of the decisions made at the F2F were to
close issues that were pending review, so I don't want to put out a new
draft just because of them.

For 2, I am waiting for Frank to provide more input.

Number three is going to be handled by Daniel.

So, this means that I would like to include 4 and/or 5 in the next draft.

What are people's opinions on these issues?

My impression from the discussion at the face to face was that with
regard to reduction of deny, we want to include the situation in the
target. Perhaps I should go ahead and add that to the draft for now?

Best regards,