Subject: XACML TC web site updates

Colleagues,

OASIS recently reformatted all the TC web pages to fit them to a
standard "template".  I have just finished the first round of fixes to
the reformatting, moving items into more logical locations, and
organizing certain items in ways that make more sense.  We have to use
their overall template, but have more freedom within the categories.

There is still far too much white space - Kavi adds a blank line just
about every time there is a carriage return in the raw html, so you have
a choice between sparse rendered text or unreadable raw text.  I plan to
remove more of it later, but wanted to get the basic layout fixed now.

See what you think.  Comments welcome.